Friday, March 9, 2012

State of California forces Coke and Pepsi to change formula

In the news today -- the State of California forces Coke and Pepsi to change a chemical used in the product around the world.   Cokes and Pepsi drinks are not healthy but I do not want the state of California dictating what they can put into their formulas.http://www.google.com/

I do not smoke but I do not like the government telling me that I cannot smoke in public places.

I do not eat trans-fat but I do not want the City of New York telling restaurants they cannot put trans-fat in their foods.

Not all parents fix the healthiest lunches for the children but I do not want the government run schools in North Carolina to inspect the lunches that pre-Kindergarten kids bring to school and then decide that chicken nuggets provided by the school are healthier than the a turkey and cheese sandwich provided by the mom.  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/

I personally know an organic farmer near Des Moines IA who was told he could not pack lunch for his kids; they had to eat the food the school provided. 

Do you trust anyone in government to decide what is healthy or not healthy for you to eat or smoke.   Stories abound about the government wanting to control the food we can eat or not eat. 

USDA Buys 7 Million Pounds of ‘Pink Slime’ For School Lunches - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/

Does the FDA, USDA, or Government-funded Scientists have our best interests or health in mind when they want to decide and control what we eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers